All instruments for calibration should be properly packed and sent
to our office for calibration.
2. We will inspect the instrument physically and technically
for any damage or malfunction before calibration.
3. We do not take any responsibility for any kind of damage or
malfunction of your instrument due to any
4. Cost of calibration will be intimated to you prior to
5. Payment can be made through Demand Draft Payable at Vapi or
can be deposited in our bank prior to
dispatch of your product.
6. Calibration is the process to check uncertainty of the product
and not to do the calibration of your product.